Switch Superstars (Outbound Call Centre Operators)
We aim to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do and are looking for outbound call centre operators to join us on our mission to switch our customers over to our new upgraded cloud solution.
Be part of the Farm Focus growth story by bringing your customer-centric approach and positive attitude to this fun and collaborative team.
Based in our Masterton office (but we’ll consider other locations for the right person), our Switch Upgrade Operators will be a vital part of our business in providing exceptional service to our customers to help them to switch over to our new product. Every day, you will be building strong relationships with our customers by talking them through any concerns or resistance they have to the change. You’ll be advising them of the support available during and after the switch and engage with them around the benefits and new features available. Full training will be provided.
Hours are very flexible but ideally, you can do early morning, evening and/or weekend shifts in order to best catch our customers when they are available. We’re open to applications from candidates seeking part-time (at least 18 hours per week) or full-time hours. The role is a fixed term contract until the end of March 2022.
Day to day this role will:
- Engage with customers over the phone to schedule in an agreed switch over date
- Respond to any queries or concerns
- Book customers in to training webinars on the new product
- Connect customers to the Client Services Team for any technical issues
- Escalate issues when appropriate to the Switch Upgrade Manager
- Share customer feedback with the Switch Upgrade Manager to assist with process improvements
- Share knowledge with the wider Client Services Team and contribute to our collaborative culture
You will be a natural when it comes to engaging with a variety of people and have a customer-centric approach to your work. You’ll need to be a confident and empathetic communicator who enjoys an outbound call role and has good resilience. Along with your ability to be a self-starter who is motivated and passionate towards providing exceptional customer service, you will also have:
- Proven experience in a customer facing environment
- Prior experience in a role utilising sales, influencing or negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A driven and results orientated approach
- A highly organised and proactive approach to your work
- An ability to pick up new technologies and technical concepts quickly would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- A background in farming or agriculture would be also be an advantage.
The Switch Upgrade team will be busy and fast paced so we need people who can hit the ground running. In return we offer a fun, supportive and collaborative environment where we celebrate success and support your growth.
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply today! If you are ready to go, apply with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. If you’d like to find out more before applying, please email Stacey Aubry on email@example.com.