We are on the hunt for a driven and energetic sales specialist to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to further cement your sales career.
We are based in Masterton, but as you’ll be responsible for the South Island territory WFH option will also be available if you’ll located in the South Island.
About the role
You’ll join our recently created sales team reporting to our Sales Manager, where you will develop and implement your South Island territory action plan, generating sales to meet targets. You will be working in an agile and fast-paced environment for a market-leading software company. In addition, you will:
- Proactively support sales and marketing activities to promote our brand and drive lead generation.
- Assist channel partners with their sales-related enquiries.
- Build and maintain effective networks and working relationships with existing customers and partners.
Farm Focus is dominating the farming rural sector, supporting farmers throughout New Zealand and Australia providing Financial and Management software built by farmers, for farmers.
Our passionate team of 45 is proud to be supporting our primary industry for over 40 years, truly impacting New Zealand by helping Kiwi’s everyday with a better understanding of their finances, enabling farmers to take back control and manage their risk securely, from anywhere at any time.
You’ll naturally have a persuasive nature and be able to confidently manage leads in order to create a pipeline of future sales opportunities. You’ll be flexible, adapt to change and most importantly keen to learn. Ideally, you will have proven sales success, but coaching and support will be provided to be successful in this role.
You’ll also have:
- Ideally 3 or more years’ experience working in a similar sales position.
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Technical aptitude to quickly grasp product knowledge, and an interest to keep up to date with new features or upcoming releases.
If this sounds like you, apply now! If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Mai Griffiths, HR Manager Farm Focus, at firstname.lastname@example.org