Parental Leave cover – 12 months Fixed Term
This is a fantastic development opportunity for a creative and results driven marketing generalist, looking for the next step in their career.
About the role
Based in the Masterton, this role reports to the Chief Executive Officer, where you’ll be responsible for creating marketing campaigns which help us to meet our revenue and sales objectives. This is a hands on manager role, where day to day you’ll be coming up with creative ideas, writing copy, posting on social media or occasionally attending an event.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Design campaigns from end to end and own the results.
- Manage the consistency and authenticity of brand presentation across all communication channels.
- Own and maintain our digital channels ensuring a consistent and intelligible story which reveals the value proposition of our product and engages with our agri audience.
- Develop creative content for promotional materials, website content and advertisements.
- Work collaboratively across the business to create relevant product upgrade and usage campaigns.
- Manage a small marketing team. Some of our work will be outsourced, so you’ll need to be experienced at managing projects and determining the best use of internal resources and then knowing what needs to be outsourced.
Farm Focus is dominating the farming rural sector, supporting farmers throughout New Zealand and Australia providing financial and management software built by farmers, for farmers.
Our passionate team of 45 is proud to be supporting our primary industry for over 40 years, truly impacting New Zealand by helping Kiwi’s everyday with a better understanding of their finances, enabling farmers to take back control and manage their risk securely, from anywhere at any time.
You’ll be an experienced ‘all rounder’ marketer and have an understanding of the farming industry. Your experience in marketing communications and development of ‘out of the box’ marketing campaigns will set you apart. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be well organised and have the ability to create plans and follow these through.
You will also have the following:
- Multi-channel communication and campaign success experience.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing and be familiar with emerging marketing technology.
- Project management experience, which includes working with and managing external resources.
- A high level of computer literacy, with the ability to learn and apply new software applications to improve marketing processes and outcomes.
- Five years experience working at a similar level and a relevant tertiary qualification
- Desirable – experience marketing a technical product.
If this sounds like you, apply now! If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Mai Griffiths, HR Manager Farm Focus, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.